Attention is in the details, which is why a portrait session at Marni Christensen Photography is an experience.
- The consultation is when we discuss the location, backgrounds, props, clothing, and general style of the portrait you envision.
- The portrait session is a fun-filled time where we create beautiful portraits and memories.
- Last is the viewing appointment where you will enjoy the presentation of the images from your portrait session. You will then have the opportunity to see all the amazing products handpicked by us as the best in the industry for our clients. We’ll take the time to go over every detail to assist in your final selections.
All photography sessions include the following:
- The time and talent of photographer Marni Christensen in her studio or on location as discussed
- A consultation through phone call, face-to-face meeting, or Facebook messenger to customize your session
- Beautiful, custom editing of your images
- A viewing appointment to see your images and choose your artwork
- Digital file available with purchased art
*Your review appointment will be scheduled at your convenience. Images will be ready for viewing within a week or two of the session.